Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Reading

So wow, its been quite a while since I was so delighted by something that I needed to make a post. However my summer has been fairly enjoyable, with some big occasions like my baby brother's high school graduation and a trip to Fenway with my family. Around the 4th of July I had the sudden urge to check my bookshelf for unread treasures and I found a few books I'd bought but hadn't read. So I started reading. And now I'm on my 5th book in a month. Even though the books I am reading are far from literary masterpieces or classics, I still feel better about spending time reading than I do watching tv. Its fun to picture the scenes and characters with your own imagination and when a story is good it keeps you going for hours and hours! Here's to summer reading- the kind without a required list! :)Books image Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: