Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Giant Strawberries

The kids I work with love all things unhealthy. I try to get them to choose a healthy snack after school, but like most kids they head straight for the pop-tarts and chips. At supper time I make them eat at least 2 bites of vegetables before leaving the table no matter how much they whine. They do however, love one healthy snack- Strawberries. And who is surprised? They are the most stain-inflicting fruit!

When I came into work one day there were two huge cartons of the biggest strawberries I'd ever seen in my life.
Photobucket
They were so big and cute that I just had to take a picture. Now I can barely wait until summer strawberries come out- the sweetest and juiciest!

1 comment:

Heather B. Warriner said...

Oooh. Mandi would be jealous of such fabulously big strawberries. Yum!